- Профессор пинг-понга
- Сообщения: 7011
- Зарегистрирован: Чт июн 03 2004 16:31
- Откуда: RUSSIA
- Контактная информация:
Table Tennis Championships
1. The sport club “Dartija” and Table Tennis Federation of Latvia welcomes all veteran players from other countries to the 10th Latvian Open Veterans Table Tennis Championships.
2. The tournament will be played in Iecava (sport hall of the sport club “Dartija”, 40 km from Riga) on 8 tables on November 27-28, 2010.
Singles (men and women)
40-49 years (born 1970 or earlier)
50-59 years (born 1960 or earlier)
60-69 years (born 1950 or earlier)
over 70 years (born 1940 or earlier)
Doubles (men’s, women’s and mixed) in one age group
4. The system of play will depend from the number of players in each category. All matches in will be played best of five games (11 points).
4.1. If there are less than 4 players or pairs in any event, it will be cancelled and the entries will be moved to the next younger category.
4.2. Every entered player is allowed to participate in one single and both double event. A player must participate in her/his own age category, except in doubles.
5.1. Friday, November 26th afternoon and evening and November 27th morning – arrival of the participants.
5.2. Saturday, November 27th 10.00 – 11.00 – registration of participants
5.3. Saturday, November 27th from 12.00 all singles
5.4. Sunday, November 28th from 10.00 doubles
6.1. Preliminary entries – not later than November 20th send to the phone/fax +371-67288924; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), approximate number of players in each event and needs for accommodation and time of arrival.
6.2. Final entries on November 27th on registration. Every player will have to undersign that he (she) has consulted with doctor, he (she) feel present health allows him to participate at the 10th Latvian Open Veterans Table Tennis Championships 2010 and will do it on his own responsibility.
7. Entry fee – 5.00 LVL (Latvian lats) from each player (to pay together with registration).
8. The 3 best players in each category will receive the diploma, medal and money prize. If we will have advantage to invite sponsors, then there will be additional prizes.
9.1. At sport hall (4.00 – 5.30 LVL per night)
9.2. Meals will be available in cafeteria of sport hall.
10. Additional information Baiba Gaga (phone/fax +371-63941103, mobile phone +371-29413982).